Re: ACPI & Power Management Patches for 3.3

From: Holger Macht
Date: Tue Jan 17 2012 - 17:17:11 EST

On Di 17. Jan - 07:20:52, Len Brown wrote:
> These patches are queued for 3.3 in
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/lenb/linux.git next
>
> Let me know if you have troubles with any of them.

Any specific reason why the patches regarding the dock station/libata
hotplug stuff (initially sent by Matthew Garrett, resent and extended by
me on 2011-12-06 [1]) are not considered? I know, they're spanning two
different subsystems, but one subsystem maintainer might need to take
the first step.

Thanks,
Holger

[1] [Patch 0/7] acpi/libata: Express dependencies for devices on dock stations and bays