kworker thread eating CPU time in 3.3-rc1

From: Norbert Preining
Date: Thu Jan 19 2012 - 23:54:01 EST

Dear all,

(please cc)

today I switched from 3.2 to 3.3-rc1 and now I have permanently
2 kworker threads each eating up 10-20% CPU time, which seems a bit
exaggerated, comparted to all the rest at below or around 1%.
There is nothing really crazy running, just a gnome3 desktop, firefox,
nothing fancy.

Any idea where this might come from?

Best wishes

Norbert
Norbert Preining preining@{jaist.ac.jp, logic.at, debian.org}
JAIST, Japan TeX Live & Debian Developer
DSA: 0x09C5B094 fp: 14DF 2E6C 0307 BE6D AD76 A9C0 D2BF 4AA3 09C5 B094