Re: linux-next: Tree for Jan 25 (net/sock.h, jump_label, memcg)

From: David Miller
Date: Thu Jan 26 2012 - 13:46:46 EST

From: Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 18:18:28 +0100

> On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 20:07, Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> back to net/sock.h and jump_label:
>>
>> (on i386:)
>>
>> /next/linux-next-20120125/include/net/sock.h:953:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'static_branch'
>> /next/linux-next-20120125/include/linux/jump_label.h:43:29: error: conflicting types for 'static_branch'
>>
>> Full randconfig file is attached.
>
> Without having to add randomness, also in m68k/allmodconfig, now in Linus'
> tree :-(
> http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/buildresult/5491860/

Glauber are you actually going to fix this or are you going to ignore
this bug report for another couple days?!?!

Frankly, I'm so sick and tired of all of these socket mem cgroup
regressions, this is way out of control and every "fix" seems to add
more build or runtime regressions.

Glauber, this has to stabilize soon or I will revert every single one
of your changes, and it will take a nuclear war and a multi-month
audit of your code to get those changes into the tree again.