Re: Regression 3.2 -> 3.3-rc1 sound hda-intel broken

From: Norbert Preining
Date: Sun Jan 29 2012 - 17:57:30 EST

Dear Takashi,

On So, 29 Jan 2012, Takashi Iwai wrote:
> Could you check whether reverting hda_intel.c to 3.2 fixes the
> problem? If not, try to revert all files in sound/pci/hda/*.[ch]
> to3.2, i.e. for checking whether it's a regression in hd-audio driver
> or somewhere else.

I posted to the bug tracker just now, but with later git kernels
(2d3c7efa5, 2 days ago), I don't see that phenomenon anymore, so
I suggest to close this bug.

If you still are interested in tests, please let me know.

Best wishes

Norbert
Norbert Preining preining@{jaist.ac.jp, logic.at, debian.org}
JAIST, Japan TeX Live & Debian Developer
DSA: 0x09C5B094 fp: 14DF 2E6C 0307 BE6D AD76 A9C0 D2BF 4AA3 09C5 B094