Re: ASM1083 PCIx-PCI bridge interrupts - widespread problems

From: Edward Donovan
Date: Thu Feb 02 2012 - 20:59:26 EST

Clemens and Jeroen - um, wow, that is a lot of strong thinking. I
don't have any code in mind, to match, yet. Especially given your set
of questions, Jeroen. I'll try to get time to think and read the
code. Hopefully the group will be ahead of my pace. :)

(I have a more minor patch for spurious.c, that I need to resubmit,
too, and I should probably get that over with, first. So if you see
me post about "better error messages for spurious IRQs", it won't be
directly related to this.)

Thanks,

Ed