Re: pohmelfs: call for inclusion

From: Greg KH
Date: Wed Feb 08 2012 - 15:10:17 EST

On Wed, Feb 08, 2012 at 10:34:13PM +0300, Evgeniy Polyakov wrote:
> But that's enough for advertisement. Here is the code.
> I do not know whether it is a good idea to ask it for inclusion into
> mainline tree right now skipping drivers/staging part. But anyway, I
> post patch to remove drivers/staging/pohmelfs and add fs/pohmelfs
> If it is not the way to go, I will resubmit.

It would be easiest to just send a patch deleting the old
drivers/staging/pohmelfs, or just ask me to do it, which I can, and then
send a new patch just with the new code, as it is so different.

That should make it easier to review, and also small enough to fit
through the mailing list size limits :)

thanks,

greg k-h