Re: remoteproc: Load coprocessor code to the specific main memorylocation

From: Michal Simek
Date: Wed Feb 15 2012 - 09:37:35 EST

Michal Simek wrote:
Ohad Ben-Cohen wrote:
On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 3:20 PM, Michal Simek <monstr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Here is how it is achieve
ret = dma_declare_coherent_memory(&zynq_freertos.dev, 0,
0, 0x10000000, DMA_MEMORY_MAP);

which is fully compatible with remoteproc.

Great, this is what we've been doing with davinci too.

Cool.

Do you have any example of using it?

What exactly are you looking for ? RTOS or Linux side ?

Both side will be great. Rtos is freertos.

On the Linux side, you can just make the rpmsg sample work (it's part
of the rpmsg patch set). For the RTOS side, feel free to just take our
code (it's BSD licensed and hosted on github) and adapt it to your
environment.

You mean that server_sample and rpmsg_omx right?
I have also found rpmsg-omx demo application.
What I am missing is how to probe rpmsg bus.
Do you have any working example?

Communication between cpus is done through swirqs. I have test sending it from linux to rtos.

ok. How that rpmsg channels are created? Is it based on data sent from remoteproc?
Or based on resource table?

Thanks,
Michal

--