[HELP REQUIRED] : Andorid FIQ Debugger Porting issue on Kernel2.6.36

From: PINTU KUMAR
Date: Tue Feb 21 2012 - 23:13:20 EST

Dear All,

This is regarding Android FIQ Debugger porting for another Linux mobile with kernel2.6.36.
I have successfully ported the fiq_debugger.c, fiq_glue.S and others and resolved the compilation issues.
I have enabled all the configs as below:
CONFIG_FIQ=y
CONFIG_FIQ_GLUE=y
CONFIG_FIQ_DEBUGGER=y
CONFIG_FIQ_DEBUGGER_NO_SLEEP=y
CONFIG_FIQ_DEBUGGER_WAKEUP_IRQ_ALWAYS_ON=y
CONFIG_FIQ_DEBUGGER_CONSOLE=y

But when I load the kernel on the device, the fiq handler is not getting called after I press ENTER key many times during the following prompt.
<hit enter to activate fiq debugger>
---
---

As per the current analysis the "debug_fiq" handler is not getting called. It is supposed to be called from the "fiq_glue.S" assembly code.

What could be the problem?

If somebody knows about FIQ debugger please give some pointer.

Thanks, Regards,
Pintu