Re: potential kernel bug

From: Eric Dumazet
Date: Wed Mar 07 2012 - 00:17:37 EST

Le mardi 06 mars 2012 Ã 18:38 -0800, l.a.y.3.r.2 a Ãcrit :
> Hello,
>
> I think I may have found a bug in the functionality of the kernel and
> iptables. I am concerned that it may be too sensitive to publicly
> disclose the exact details.
>
> Can you please provide me with some guidance on how to provide
> additional details in a secure manner?

Submit a mail to developers, and if you really believe a _high_ security
issue exists, to security@xxxxxxxxxx

But you know, we fix such bugs every day...

List of involved people (if you want to stay private) :

Pablo Neira Ayuso <pablo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
David Miller <davem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

You can add me too.