Re: Linux 2.6.32.59

From: Willy Tarreau
Date: Sun Mar 18 2012 - 09:29:01 EST

Hi Arnd,

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 02:22:46PM +0100, Arnd Hannemann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 17.03.2012 14:09, schrieb Willy Tarreau:
>
> > The updated 2.6.32.y git tree can be found at:
> > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git linux-2.6.32.y
> > http://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git linux-2.6.32.y
> >
> > The tree can be browsed on the gitweb interface:
> > http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/linux-2.6.32.y
>
> Neither any commit after 2.6.32.58 nor the tag v2.6.32.59 seems to be available in the public git tree, yet.
> Forgot to push?

Greg was not available for the final push when I sent the announce yesterday
and I made a mistake in the pull request I sent him, further delaying the
update. This will be sorted out soon, don't worry.

Just for those who can't wait, I'm generally pushing there though it is
not official at all and may be removed or forced-updated without prior
notice (so don't track it) :

http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/wtarreau/for-greg.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/linux-2.6.32.y

Regards,
Willy