usb-storage: don't remove device if unrecognized partition table

From: Andrey Moshbear
Date: Sun Mar 18 2012 - 21:58:58 EST

Is there a way to set the kernel to not unregister a USB mass storage
device if the partition table is unrecognized?

I have a Xbox 360 HD connected to a generic SATA-USB bridge, but the
proprietary partition table means that the
device unregisters before I have a chance to intercept in, e.g. virtualbox.

Where, in the usb code, need I comment a few lines to disable this behavior?

001100 Andrey "m05hbear" Vul
010010
011110 andrey at moshbear dot net
100001 andrey dot vul at gmail