Dedicated Hosting

From: boris
Date: Mon Mar 19 2012 - 07:18:52 EST

Dedicated Hosting

We offer hardware and operating system options, all provisioned in world class Data Center facilities, providing businesses with a highly reliable IT foundation upon which to base their service infrastructure.

We offer Windows Dedicated Server Hosting, Linux Dedicated Server Hosting, and colocation service. Customers can easily customize platform configurations to their needs, selecting from options such as processors, memory, drive capacity, and storage controllers.

Our Data Center:

Over 20,000ft Data Center with Control Center
Holds Certificate of ISO/IEC 27001:2005
Standard of TIA-942 Tier 3+ Facilities
- FM200 and HSSD - strengthens fire resistance and limits potential damage
- CRAC system - maintains constant temperatures and relative humidity to minimize redundancy control
- Diesel Power Generator - provide full power outage support for entire data center operation with limitless diesel tank back up located in ground floor of building.
- UPS - offers N+1 full load configuration

For more details, please send email to boris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best Regards,

Boris