xtables question

From: Sri Ram Vemulpali
Date: Tue Mar 20 2012 - 18:34:30 EST

Hi guys,

I am trying to implement the rules in kernel using xtables. I have
very basic knowledge of xtables framework. Is there any resource where
there is coherent explanation of subject. The problem is there is no
proper explanation of each and every field of structures used in
xtables. I know the netfilter basic framework. If anyone can point me
to clean explanation and also how to send rules from user space to
kernel. Do not ask me to search the google, I learned the basic
framework from wikipedia references.

Hope someone can provide resource.

Thanks in advance.

--