Re: [git pull] drm main pull for 3.4-rc1

From: InKi Dae
Date: Wed Mar 21 2012 - 13:31:45 EST

Hi Linus,

now mainline has a duplicated patch set for exynos drm driver so
please revert the patch below from mainline before merging with
drm-next to avoid conflict.
subject: drm exynos: use drm_fb_helper_set_par directly
commit id: 34418c25d64844625118b5eedc493f7904d77659

this patch had already been included in Dave's drm-next. I am sorry to trouble.

Thanks,
Inki Dae

2012ë 3ì 21ì ìí 7:47, Dave Airlie <airlied@xxxxxxxx>ëì ë: