Re: 3.2.8/amd64 full interrupt hangs and deadlocks under big network copies (page allocation failure)

From: Marc MERLIN
Date: Thu Mar 29 2012 - 10:05:31 EST

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 09:36:02AM +0100, James Courtier-Dutton wrote:
> That looks like a network card problem. Probably a hardware bug. Try a
> different network card if you can.

Thanks both for the answer. I don't think it's a network hardware
problem since it happens with both e1000e wired and iwlwifi wireless.

I wasn't quite sure if it was a memory allocation problem that caused the
hangs, but you're right that it's most likely a networking issue regardless
of the fact that it happens on both wired and wireless.

Thanks,
Marc
Microsoft is to operating systems ....
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/