Re: oops on rmmod of rtl8192ce

From: Larry Finger
Date: Wed Apr 18 2012 - 11:08:27 EST

On 04/18/2012 09:16 AM, Dave Airlie wrote:
On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 8:16 PM, Larry Finger<Larry.Finger@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 04/09/2012 10:02 AM, Dave Airlie wrote:

ping any ideas on this oops on unload?

Sorry about the delay.

The oops looks like interrupts are not being disabled soon enough. Does the
following patch help?

Seems to help here alright, I did a few load/unload cycles this
morning on that laptop,

I'll keep testing it for the situations I need it for, i.e. resume
with wireless fail, which I haven't hit yet.

OK, I'll push the patch upstream. Will it be OK to use your name in Reported-by: and Tested-by: lines?

Larry