Re: Latest CMA patches required for kernel3.3 ?

From: Michal Nazarewicz
Date: Fri Apr 20 2012 - 13:43:39 EST

On Fri, 20 Apr 2012 18:23:35 +0200, PINTU KUMAR <pintu_agarwal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can somebody point me to the latest CMA patches repository?

git://git.linaro.org/people/mszyprowski/linux-dma-mapping.git 3.4-rc1-cma-v24

I need CMA patches for ubuntu.

I upgraded my ubuntu kernel with kernel3.3 in order to use CMA. But I think
CMA is not included with kernel 3.3 release.

No, it is not. It also won't be in 3.4. It may end up in 3.5.

--
Best regards, _ _
.o. | Liege of Serenely Enlightened Majesty of o' \,=./ `o