Re: Linux 3.4-rc4

From: Ben Skeggs
Date: Sun Apr 22 2012 - 23:11:07 EST

On Sun, 2012-04-22 at 08:26 +0100, Dave Airlie wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 5:51 AM, Linus Torvalds
> <torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > David & co, any ideas?
>
> I've been asking Ben about this, I might have to use a bit more pressure,
I unfortunately haven't yet had any ideas which could be useful aside
from continuing to try and narrow down the change that caused the issue.

I've been using the VGA output on a lot of different boards (including
of the same generation as the one in the original bug report) with the
latest code without an issue..

Ben.