Re: [Android-virt] [ANNOUNCE] [OFFTOPIC] Xvisor ARM with and/orwithout virtualization extensions

From: Anup Patel
Date: Tue Apr 24 2012 - 12:17:51 EST

Hi Alex,

Network Virtualization and Block Device Virtualization are at top most
priority for Xvisor right now. Couple of folks have already started
working on Network virtualization but Block Device Virtualization
still unexplored.

We would be glad to have your contributions. Do join our xvisor-devel
googlegroup.

Thanks & Regards,
Anup Patel