Re: [GIT PULL 0/5] perf/annotate fixes and improvements

From: Peter Zijlstra
Date: Thu May 03 2012 - 09:12:27 EST

On Thu, 2012-05-03 at 10:05 -0300, Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo wrote:
> > Also, in this case the asm is dark blue, which is nearly invisible on my
> > black background.
>
> What colour do you suggest? Also what kind of term color scheme do you
> use? Finding the right default combo is kinda hard.

Yeah, I know.. I use white text on black background.

Typically for vim I use :se bg=dark

Anyway, I find it weird that the asm is coloured completely different
between the two modes. If anything I would keep the asm as in the
non-source variant and when you add the source, make that a different
colour.