[patch 0/5] Bug fix and win8 for hid-multitouch

From: benjamin.tissoires
Date: Fri May 04 2012 - 08:55:28 EST

Hi Guys,

The first patch fixes the bug I discovered lately. This bug was related to the out
of bound bitfield test, so it concerns every known devices. Ideally, it should go
to upstream-fixes, but this would requires additional adaptations.
Jiri, How do you want to proceed?

The last 4 patches are the beginning of the support of Win8 devices. It's only the
beginning as the specification is much more precise than the Win7, and we will need
to do more tuning in the future. However, Win8 devices are retro-compatible with
Win7, so they will work out of the box though.

Cheers,
Benjamin