Re: workqueue tracing removed?

From: Sundar
Date: Fri May 04 2012 - 13:52:54 EST

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 10:39 PM, Tejun Heo <tj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We do have tracepoints for work item queueing / execution but worker
> tracing is still missing.  What are you looking for?

I can get the workqueue insertion/execution/end events; but in the
latest kernels, i see that worker:0/1 or worker:u/0 (similar) shows
prominently on the traces, but I am not able to exactly pin point
which worker thread was being executed; i remember on the older
kernels, it used to be visible as something like work_dbs (ondemand
governor) or work_*.

Am i missing something here?

Thanks

--
---------
The views expressed in this email are personal and do not necessarily