Re: Re: Re: [Problem]NFS Server – Um?ount results in Device Busy.

From: AMIT SAHRAWAT
Date: Fri May 11 2012 - 04:37:40 EST

Hi Bruce,
Sorry it was the mail composer - I did not check mark the plain text option.

We need an opinion.
We will be using around 15 NFS client mounted - with one NFS Server. We are try to make out how many NFSD should we start at the NFS Server.
It all depends upon the load - these 15 NFS clients are going to generate. But is there any default number - we should use to start with? like 1 per NFS client mount?
Please share your advise on this.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Sahrawat