Re: [RFC] UBI: Kill data type hint

From: Artem Bityutskiy
Date: Sun May 13 2012 - 10:26:17 EST

On Fri, 2012-05-11 at 14:14 +0200, Richard Weinberger wrote:
> Artem,
>
> Do you want this change as singe patch or shall I split it up?
> For now I made it as single patch to avoid build errors while
> bisecting.

Hi Richard,

I'd like to merge it to 3.5, so making it easier to review would be
great. Could you please do split it at least on 2 patches, may be even
thee:

1. Remove the function arguments dtype also in comments to these
functions. This should be the largest patch, but should be no-brainer.

2. Remove the logic from wl.c. Amend comments there as well.

3. Grep everything in UBI and UBIFS for patterns like
"term/short/unknown" and amend the commentaries. There should be handful
of them, AFAIR.

Thanks!

--
Best Regards,