Re: [ 00/54] 3.0.32-stable review

From: Steven Rostedt
Date: Fri May 18 2012 - 21:01:07 EST

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 02:26:56PM -0700, Greg KH wrote:
> This is the start of the stable review cycle for the 3.0.32 release.
> There are 54 patches in this series, all will be posted as a response
> to this one. If anyone has any issues with these being applied, please
> let me know.

> Anything received after that time might be too late.

You really want people to work over the weekends don't you? ;-)

Well, I set up a box to run ktest randconfigs and some other checks.
Right now it's running on the 3.2.18-rc release. If I can sneak away
from the misses, I may be able to kick off tests against these releases
too. But I only have one box dedicated for this, so everything needs to
be processed serially.

-- Steve