Re: DT support for input-supply of regulator.

From: Laxman Dewangan
Date: Sat May 19 2012 - 11:09:10 EST

On Saturday 19 May 2012 04:14 PM, Mark Brown wrote:
* PGP Signed by an unknown key

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 10:19:32PM +0530, Laxman Dewangan wrote:

But when it looks for the device node containing this regulator, it
starts searching of the props from the dev_node of parent device
i.e. pmu: tps65910@d2 and in search, it does not found the
vin-supply property. It got property for compatible reg, gpio_cell,
gpio-controller and then no more property.
Is there any issue in laying down the regulator structure?
I'm sorry but I'm having a really hard time parsing what you're saying
above. It sounds like there's some sort of device tree specific bug
that needs fixing.

I found small issue in core regulator and the tps65910 regulator driver where it was not passing correct regulator node. After fixing this, it worked fine.
I already sent the patches for review.

Thanks,
Laxman