Re: [GIT PULL] KVM updates for Linux 3.5

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Thu May 24 2012 - 19:24:25 EST

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 6:08 AM, Avi Kivity <avi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Linus, please pull the KVM updates for the 3.5 cycle from

Ok. The way I resolved a the x86 kvm_para.h conflict, I suspect it is
now being *unnecessarily* careful about doing the CPUID thing, and I
think that the "cpuid_level < 0" check that came in through the x86
tree can be removed in favor of the KVM one.

But I left both checks in as the obvious non-semantic resolution, and
if you guys decide that it's redundant, you can remove it later.

Linus