[ANN] QCA swiss army knife

From: Luis R. Rodriguez
Date: Fri May 25 2012 - 16:09:10 EST

To help with simplifying placement of userspace tool development for
QCA for our different drivers we have merged together a few public
development repositories into one, a qca-swiss-army-knife:

Code: git://github.com/mcgrof/qca-swiss-army-knife.git
Wiki: https://github.com/mcgrof/qca-swiss-army-knife/wiki

Of most importance so far is the initval-tools [0], if you used to
send patches for this utility please update your git tree to point to
this new URL, a simple change in the name should let you git pull all
the new changes, you will not have to reset your tree. The other tools
that merged into this tree were ath-utils and hal-reg-dump, so I've
nuked the old trees from github.

If you have any question please let us know.

[0] http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers/ath9k_hw/initvals-tool

Luis