Re: tg3: transmit timed out, resetting

From: Christian Kujau
Date: Wed Jun 06 2012 - 02:18:04 EST

On Tue, 5 Jun 2012 at 18:02, Matt Carlson wrote:
> I'm attempting to reproduce this in our lab. In the meantime,
> the latest revisions of the driver output a register dump and some
> additional information when transmit timeouts happen. It would be
> useful to see that data.

I've only copied so much of the warning into my initial email, but after
that, much more followed, which looks like a register dump. I've put
everything (the whole logs and more) here:

http://nerdbynature.de/bits/3.4.0/tg3/

Is that what you're looking for?

> Would it be possible to try a the latest kernels and get this information?

I've observed this with 3.4, but I'll update to latest 3.5-git tomorrow
and let you know.

Thanks for replying,
Christian.
--