Re: Re: Re: [Problem]NFS Server â Umount results in Device Busy.

From: Namjae Jeon
Date: Thu Jun 07 2012 - 03:46:58 EST

Hi Bruce, Trond.

As you know, Currently umount results in busy on NFS server although
user tried to succeed to umount on NFS client.
I suggest to add umount procedure to avoid umount busy issue.
When calling umount on NFS client, The resources(exportfs entries
cache) of mount point will be flushed on NFS server. and umount will
be succeed without busy issue.

how do you think about this suggestion ?

Thanks.