[ANNOUNCE] 3.4.1-rt9

From: Steven Rostedt
Date: Thu Jun 07 2012 - 09:39:58 EST

Dear RT Folks,

I'm pleased to announce the 3.4.1-rt9 stable release.

This release is just an update to the new stable 3.4.1 version
and no RT specific changes have been made.

(one exception: commit 24312d34 workqueue: skip nr_running sanity check in worker_enter_idle() if trustee is active
has been reverted. Thanks to Ibrahim Umar for pointing out the
build failure. The commit was to remove a triggering of a false
WARN_ON, but it required variables that did not exist in the -rt
workqueue version. Hopefully we do not see this false positive.)

You can get this release via the git tree at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rt/linux-stable-rt.git

Head SHA1: 0ccbbea2d9b1253eaae376df58705bfd11d0028f

Or to build 3.4.1-rt9 directly, the following patches should be applied:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v3.x/linux-3.4.tar.xz

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v3.x/patch-3.4.1.xz

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/projects/rt/3.4/patch-3.4.1-rt9.patch.xz

Enjoy,