How To Go From Zero to $863 a Day !... Recommends Advanced Sports to you

From: shane
Date: Fri Jun 08 2012 - 15:31:58 EST

>From :How To Go From Zero to $863 a Day !...
Email :shane@xxxxxxxxx
Friend Name :Friend
Friend Email :linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
comment :

Hey Friend,

I am writing to you privately.

Don't share this email with ANYONE without my permission -
that's a polite request, but I'm serious about it.

I want to invite you to earn $863.34 a day. ..
http://www.x-magic-submitter.com/?code=4fd12d880f3ba <== Click There

You and a small, select group of individuals will undertake a short
training - about 12 minutes or so - after which you will get the chance
to shoot for $863.34 a day, every day, every week, every month.

http://www.x-magic-submitter.com/?code=4fd12d880f3ba <== Click There

If you are NOT interested in that kind of money, please delete this message right now.
Do not forward it to your aunt or your kids or your third cousin's babysitter.
This is meant for you, and you only.

If you ARE looking to earn $863.34 every day, please click here RIGHT NOW
before training slots this week are closed.

http://www.x-magic-submitter.com/?code=4fd12d880f3ba <== Click There

Thanks.
Shane

P.S. - When you click on the link, we should prepare you for a surprise.
There won't be some angry guy yelling at you about how you're
a jerk if you don't buy his product!

But we will show you exactly - really, exactly - how we have helped
our friends earn $863.34 every single day.

P.P.S. - watch the video carefully

http://www.x-magic-submitter.com/?code=4fd12d880f3ba