Re: Kernel 3.4.X NFS server regression

From: Joerg Platte
Date: Mon Jun 11 2012 - 12:05:09 EST

On 11.06.2012 16:20, Jeff Layton wrote:
No problem. One possibility for the difference is that rpc_pipefs is
mounted on the machine that doesn't show the problem, but isn't mouted
on the machine that does.

Just for the records, after creating the v4recovery directory the problem is gone. Currently I don't understand who has deleted the directory (possibly me :) ), since it is part of the already installed nfs-server package...

I'll check your patch later because my build host is rather slow...

regards,
Joerg