KDB and usb or dbgp - status ?

From: Jan-Simon Möller
Date: Wed Jun 13 2012 - 08:54:18 EST

Hi all!

I sat down an tried to figure out how to use KDB (also through dbgp) with
latest mainline. It turned out to be a no-go unless I have hardware with PS/2
for keyboard.
I wonder whats the status regarding USB keyboards and the USB EHCI debugport.

Am I right or is USB keyboard support not available in KDB/mainline ?

How well does the EHCI debugport work and what steps are needed to reproduce ?
I tried it with g_dbgp on a beagleboard as "host" for the debugging session.

Whats the status ?

Best,
Jan-Simon