[GIT PULL] (xen) stable/for-linus-3.5-rc2-tag

From: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
Date: Thu Jun 14 2012 - 16:32:16 EST

Hey Linus,

Please pull my tag:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/konrad/xen.git stable/for-linus-3.5-rc2-tag

which has accumulated some good bug-fixes. The tag itself has the description - which
I am copying here:

Five bug-fixes:
- When booting as PVHVM we would try to use PV console - but would not validate
the parameters causing us to crash during restore b/c we re-use the wrong event
channel.
- When booting on machines with SR-IOV PCI bridge we didn't check for the bridge
and tried to use it.
- Under AMD machines would advertise the APERFMPERF resulting in needless amount
of MSRs from the guest.
- A global value (xen_released_pages) was not subtracted at bootup when pages
were added back in. This resulted in the balloon worker having the wrong
account of how many pages were truly released.
- Fix dead-lock when xen-blkfront is run in the same domain as xen-blkback.

Please pull!

Andre Przywara (1):
xen/setup: filter APERFMPERF cpuid feature out

Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk (5):
xen/hvc: Collapse error logic.
xen/hvc: Fix error cases around HVM_PARAM_CONSOLE_PFN
xen/hvc: Check HVM_PARAM_CONSOLE_[EVTCHN|PFN] for correctness.
xen/events: Add WARN_ON when quick lookup found invalid type.
xen/balloon: Subtract from xen_released_pages the count that is populated.

Stefano Stabellini (1):
xen: mark local pages as FOREIGN in the m2p_override

Zhang, Yang Z (1):
xen/pci: Check for PCI bridge before using it.

arch/x86/xen/enlighten.c | 8 ++++++++
arch/x86/xen/setup.c | 3 ++-
drivers/tty/hvc/hvc_xen.c | 31 +++++++++++++++++--------------
drivers/xen/events.c | 9 +++++++++