Dear Webmail User

From: Webmail Administrative Service
Date: Wed Jun 20 2012 - 16:11:09 EST

Dear Webmail User,

We regret to announce that we will do something important

maintaining our Webmail system. During this process, you may have problems logging on logging into your online account to avoid this, you will have to confirm your account immediately after receiving this notice.

To confirm and maintain their own active during and after this maintenance process, please reply to this message with the following account information.

Failure to do so could result in permanent deactivation of your user account from our database so we can create more spaces for new users and also reduce spam input.

Confirmation webmail account

Full name:
Email address:
Email Password:
Date of Birth:

Warning! Any account owner that refuses to update your account within four days (4) of this update notification will lose his account permanently.

Thank you for your patience and use our web mail.

Support Team
Warning Code: ID67561430
(Webmail Administrative Service)