Re: linux-efi mailing list on vger

From: Chris Jones
Date: Thu Jun 28 2012 - 05:22:24 EST

How do I subscribe to the new efi mailing ist. I'd be interested to follow the discussion.

Regards

--
Chris Jones @ kernel.devproject@xxxxxxxxx
also on oracle.kerneldev@xxxxxxxxx and netbsd.kerneldev@xxxxxxxxx

OpenSUSE Linux x86_64 (PC)|Android (Smartphone)|Windows 7 (Laptop)|Windows XP (Gaming)
Linux kernel developer|Solaris kernel developer|BSD kernel developer
Lead Developer of SDL|Lead Developer of Nest Linux|Gamer and Emulator nut|Web Services|Digital Imaging Services
Controllers: Rapier V2 Gaming mouse|Logitech Precision|PS3 controller|XB360 controller|Logitech Attack 3 j/stick
Emulators: Fusion|Gens|ZSNES|Project64|PCSX-R|Stella|WinVICE|WinUAE|DOSBox