Re: Fwd: UEFI Secure boot using qemu-kvm

From: joeyli
Date: Thu Jun 28 2012 - 06:25:19 EST

Hi James,

æ åï2012-06-28 æ 18:11 +0800ïlee joey æåï

I just found this issue only happen on when I used ssh connect to the
machine that setup environment then run qemu-kvm.

When direct launch qemu-kvm on the machine, there have no keyboard
layout problem. Not sure this problem is dependent to qemu or UEFI
image.

Thanks a lot!
Joey Lee