Re: [patch] sgi-xp: nested calls to spin_lock_irqsave()

From: Dan Carpenter
Date: Fri Jun 29 2012 - 02:44:49 EST

This is actually my patch, so the patch description is my fault.
It's a static checker patch and I don't have the hardware, but the
changelog could have been written more clearly as well.

Robin, the trick to resending patches is to put a:

From: Dan Carpenter <dan.carpenter@xxxxxxxxxx>

before the patch description and then it shows up as mine.

Also, btw, Robin, I'm looking through my mailbox again and you did
respond to the patch the first time I sent it. Sorry, that I didn't
see that before, and thanks for your help on this.

regards,
dan carpenter