Re: Initializing iwl3945 error

From: Kamil Grzebien
Date: Sun Jul 01 2012 - 14:02:39 EST

Hi Bjorn,

Sorry for delay, was is almost one month holiday.

I haven't tried your patch yet, but wanted to share with one thing.
Currently I use new kernel 3.4.3, where the problem doesn't exist
anymore. However I still would like to know what was the cause and
which change brought the solution. Is there anything which comes to
your mind in terms of recent changes in kernel? I also added logs from
the newest kernel, so it might be easier for track it.

Best Regards,
Kamil Grzebien