Re: ext4 blocks up

From: Theodore Ts'o
Date: Mon Jul 02 2012 - 14:14:42 EST

On Mon, Jul 02, 2012 at 07:53:41PM +0200, Jan Kara wrote:

> > Can you send me a pointer to your patches? Is this something that Al
> http://www.spinics.net/lists/kernel/msg1355763.html

Ah, right. OK, I didn't realize until I took a closer look that
xfstests #68 was testing file system freezes while running fsstress.

So Artem, what I'd suggest doing for now is to simply comment out test
#68 from your xfstests's group file and just avoid running that test
until this gets sorted. I simply hadn't noticed since for most of my
quick checks I tend to use -g quick, and -g auto more rarely (i.e.,
before I push changes to Linus, and every so often during the dev
cycle), and test #68 isn't run for -g quick, and it's only failing
about 5-10% of the time in my test configuration.

- Ted