Re: [GIT PULL 00/16] tools lib traceevent: Pending backports oflibparseevent

From: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
Date: Thu Jul 05 2012 - 11:27:41 EST

Em Wed, Jul 04, 2012 at 02:34:28PM +0900, Namhyung Kim escreveu:
> Please pull pending libparseevent improvements from my tree. All
> patches in the tree got acked or signed-off by Steven. They were
> originally in the trace-cmd tree, and format-patched + path name
> adjusted and re-applied.
>
> I've fixed the committer note and Link positions as you requested.
> (I put the Links right before Steven's s-o-b as he's the original
> committer.) Also changelogs are reflowed (to fit to 70 column width
> that is the default value of emacs fill-paragraph function).
>
> The following changes since commit 17d7a1123f0f6d532830152564cc812cc73db2f3:
>
> perf bench: Fix confused variable namings and descriptions in mem subsystem (2012-07-02 14:35:45 -0300)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/namhyung/linux-perf.git

I think you need to wait a bit more till git request-pull can find the
tags/libtraceevent-core-for-acme in git.k.o, so that the above line
would become:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/namhyung/linux-perf.git tags/libtraceevent-core-for-acme

I did merge this branch, signature checked, all is well, it seems, lets
see when Ingo pulls from my perf/core branch if everything is OK.

Thanks!

- Arnaldo