Greetings and Compliments

From: serdal
Date: Tue Jul 10 2012 - 10:05:56 EST

I am executive officer from HSBC Bank in Hong Kong and have a sensitive and confidential brief from Hong Kong. I am asking for your partnership in re-profiling funds ($18.350.000 Million) i am contacting you because you live outside Hong Kong. Finally, note that this must be concluded within two weeks.Kindly write back and i look forward to hear from you so i can give you more information about myself and the nature of the funds.

Regards,
P.Wong.
Email: officerexecutive206@xxxxxxxxxxxx