Organising Mini Summits within the Kernel Summit

From: James Bottomley
Date: Wed Jul 11 2012 - 04:09:19 EST

Hi All,

We have set aside the second day of the kernel summit (Tuesday 28
August) as mini-summit day. So far we have only the PCI mini summit on
this day, so if you can think of other topics, please send them to the
kernel summit discuss list:

ksummit-2012-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking at the available rooms, we think we can run about four or five
mini summits.

As an added incentive, mini summit organisers get to pick who they
invite and all the people they pick will get an automatic invitation to
the third day of the kernel summit (but not the core first day) and the
evening events.

James