feature-removal-schedule entry from 2009

From: Rob Landley
Date: Wed Jul 11 2012 - 20:52:28 EST

IRQF_SAMPLE_RANDOM is 3 years past its sell-by date in
feature-removal-schedule:

What: IRQF_SAMPLE_RANDOM
Check: IRQF_SAMPLE_RANDOM
When: July 2009

Why: Many of IRQF_SAMPLE_RANDOM users are technically bogus as
entropy sources in the kernel's current entropy model. To
resolve this, every input point to the kernel's entropy pool
needs to better document the type of entropy source it actually
is. This will be replaced with additional add_*_randomness
functions in drivers/char/random.c

Who: Robin Getz <rgetz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
& Matt Mackall <mpm@xxxxxxxxxxx>

There are 12 remaining uses under drivers/ and 14 more under arch/, the
rest of the hits look like infrastructure implementing it.

Should I run those files through bother-maintainer.pl and try to get
people to stop it, or is there a plan underway I don't know about?

Rob
--
GNU/Linux isn't: Linux=GPLv2, GNU=GPLv3+, they can't share code.
Either it's "mere aggregation", or a license violation. Pick one.