Re: [Ksummit-2012-discuss] ARM mini-summit

From: Kukjin Kim
Date: Thu Jul 12 2012 - 18:08:09 EST

On 07/11/12 21:35, Marc Zyngier wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jul 2012 12:57:55 +0100, Catalin Marinas
<catalin.marinas@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 12:28:29PM +0100, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
On Wednesday 11 July 2012, James Bottomley wrote:
Hi All,

We have set aside the second day of the kernel summit (Tuesday 28
August) as mini-summit day. So far we have only the PCI mini summit
on
this day, so if you can think of other topics, please send them to
the
kernel summit discuss list:

ksummit-2012-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking at the available rooms, we think we can run about four or
five
mini summits.

As an added incentive, mini summit organisers get to pick who they
invite and all the people they pick will get an automatic invitation
the third day of the kernel summit (but not the core first day) and
the
evening events.

There is a lot of interest in having another ARM mini-summit, as we had
last
year. Previously, Grant Likely organized this with Olof and me, but
right now
Grant is in an extended offline period and Olof is currently on
vacation
as well. Will Deacon already contacted me and he is interested in
helping
out with organizing the mini-summit, so the two of us could be the
primary
contacts, with Grant and Olof joining in as time permits.

I'm planning to send out an initial email to potential participants
today
or tomorrow to get an idea of who would be joining.

I'm definitely interested in attending this.

Same here. The previous incarnation of the mini-summit was very
successful, and I would be very interested in attending another one.

It's not like we're having any shortage of things to discuss these days...
;-)

+1 same here, I'm interested in ARM mini-summit :)

Thanks.

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.