Re: How to use the generic thermal sysfs.

From: Alex Courbot
Date: Fri Jul 13 2012 - 01:47:03 EST

On 07/12/2012 07:54 PM, R, Durgadoss wrote:
We are working on a notification API from any generic sensor driver to
the thermal framework.
Please have a look at the 'notify_thermal_framework' API in the patch here:
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-acpi/msg36049.html

At first sight these patches look close to what we need as well. Are you considering to support the definitions of thermal zones using the device tree? Is there a public git tree where we can pull the latest version of this code in order to keep in sync with you guys?

Thanks,
Alex.