RE: How to use the generic thermal sysfs.

From: R, Durgadoss
Date: Fri Jul 13 2012 - 01:54:33 EST

As of now, we are getting the definitions done through the platform layer
data. Considerations for device tree .. yes.. but I do not have any sample
implementation..

On the public tree:
Rui is trying to get a public tree from where we can pull Thermal subsystem
changes; and submit patches against this tree.

I hope Rui will publish the link very soon :-)

Thanks,
Durga