Re: pstore/ram: Add ftrace messages handling

From: Anton Vorontsov
Date: Thu Jul 19 2012 - 19:22:43 EST

Hi Dan,

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 05:28:56PM +0300, Dan Carpenter wrote:
> The patch a694d1b5916a: "pstore/ram: Add ftrace messages handling"
> from Jul 9, 2012, leads to the following Smatch complaint:

A nice tool. The homepage of Smatch doesn't explicitly say that, so
I have to ask: is it a complete superset of sparse (i.e. does it
produce all the warnings that the pure sparse can produce)?
If so, I'll probably switch to it from the vanilla sparse.

Thanks,

--
Anton Vorontsov
Email: cbouatmailru@xxxxxxxxx