Re: [GIT PULL] PWM subsystem for v3.6

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Thu Jul 26 2012 - 17:12:13 EST

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 12:16 AM, Thierry Reding
<thierry.reding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The new PWM subsystem aims at collecting all implementations of the
> legacy PWM API and to eventually replace it completely. The subsystem
> has been in development for over half a year now and many drivers have
> already been converted. It has been in linux-next for a couple of weeks
> and there have been no major issues so I think it is ready for inclusion
> in your tree.

For new subsystems like this, I really want ack's from the people who
are expected to use it.

For a gitorious pull like this, I also want signed tags with the gpg
key having signatures from people I recognize. I don't think I have
such a key from you.

Linus